- 2014Hired as an Analyst in Toronto
- 2016Advanced to Director, leading asset management for Slate’s Institutional Separate Accounts
- 2021Began leading Slate's Canadian Private Funds business
- 2022Joined Slate's Senior Management team as Managing Director
- Honours Business AdministrationRichard Ivey Business School, Western University
- International Exchange ProgramNational University of Singapore
- Hanging out with friends and family (and my puppy!)
Slate is a fast-paced and dynamic employer. Our culture really allows entrepreneurial and hard-working people to flourish. If you’re eager and willing to ask questions and put your hand up for new challenges, you have the opportunity to learn and grow very quickly within the company and the industry. Few companies provide their employees with the breadth and flexibility to work on such a diverse range of initiatives in the way that Slate does.
“Slate is a fast-paced and dynamic employer that really allows entrepreneurial and hard-working people to flourish.”
Since joining Slate, I have had the opportunity to work on a variety of great projects and have been fortunate to lead several key initiatives. The project that I am most proud of is the revitalization of the Yonge & St Clair area of Toronto, Canada. From selecting finishes for major redevelopments, to digital branding and social media, and even commissioning large-scale works of public art, I got to do things that I never would have thought I’d be doing when I graduated from business school. To be able to say you had a major influence on an entire neighborhood in tangible ways, to take part in a city-building project like that, is a pretty unique and rewarding experience.
Our commitment to growing young talent makes a difference. I have certainly benefited from this commitment as I have grown my career. The leadership team supports individuals in their personal development, with exposure to the larger real estate network by providing employees with opportunities to sit at the table and participate in decision-making.